The School of Architecture and Design at UL Lafayette presents guest lecturer, Michelle Cohn, AIA, NCARB, this October to share her experience and insight with students and faculty in this lecture entitled "Designing Your Future: Creating Value in Your Career." Join us for a presentation about your career in architecture, licensure, and beyond!
Topics will include:
• The entities involved in the licensure topics
• How to progress successfully through the Intern Development Program (IDP)
• Brief overview of the Architect Registration Examination (ARE)
• The value of the NCARB Certificate
• Recent changes to NCARB programs
The presentation will also cover tips to making a successful transition from school to work and pursuing licensure once employed. Following the presentation there will be a question and answer session.
Visitor parking for the lecture will be available in the Girard Park Circle Parking Garage, which is accessible from Girard Park Drive. There will be a small fee associated with visitor parking. This parking garage is located right next to our building, Joel L. Fletcher Hall, where the lecture will take place. The entrance to the auditorium is located in the breezeway across from the main lobby.