The 2017 Career Fair was the most successful career event the school has ever held. The following firms and companies participated, setting-up tables outside by the BeauSoleil Home and meeting with students:
- Abell Crozier Davis
- AIA South Louisiana
- Alliance Architects, Inc.
- Architects Southwest
- Beta Engineering/Distran
- Coleman Partners Architects LLC
- CSRS, Inc.
- Garrity + Accardo Architects
- Holly and Smith Architects
- IDI Workspaces
- James Guillory Architect, LLC
- JHP Architecture / Urban Design
- Longo Architecture Studio, LLC.
- Mathes Brierre Architects
- RG Architects, P.A
- Ritter Maher Architects
- Sizeler Thompson Brown Architects
- SO Architects
- Tipton Associates
- Top's Appliances and Cabinetry
- Trapolin-Peer Architects, APC
With the upturn of the economy and the construction sector strong, many firms were prepared to hire and some even made preliminary job offers or scheduled interviews. The School of Architecture and Design would like to thank all of the firms who participated.
The Career Fair was followed by the SOAD Crawfish Boil which benefits the student design organizations. Approximately 110 tickets were sold and 550 pounds of crawfish were boiled (include one very rare blue crawfish!); 60 alumni and 50 students and faculty attended.
Check out photos from both events below!