You are here


While completing your post-graduate education, you can work as a graduate assistant (GA), serving in a support role at the University. Typical roles include assisting professors with instructional responsibilities as a teaching assistant, helping with academic research responsibilities as a research assistant, aiding athletic coaches, or working with other University departments.

GAs can earn money in the form of a tuition waiver and/or a monthly stipend. Besides earning money for school, they also provide experience and employment prospects for after graduation.

Any individual interested in a GA opportunity in the School of Architecture and Design can contact Ashlie Boelkins.

How to Apply